Villa Scambiatori S.r.l. was founded in 1968 by Alessandro, Ambrogio and Mario Villa in Madignano (CR), located 40 km approx., south east of Milano Grater Area. Alessandro, the grandfather of the actual Villa generation engaged in the company management, was one of the owners of a company founded in 1890 who manufactured equipment for agriculture, textile and mechanical industry in steel and iron. We’ve definitely come a long way since then, and the fourth generation of Villas is still working in the company.
With the new company, the oil & gas, chemical and refrigerating industry were the main field of application where the equipment manufactured found their best market share.
Actually, Villa Scambiatori is one of the well-known company in the market for Shell & tube Heat exchangers, pressure vessels, reactors and columns installed in the plants worldwide.